5.24.2008

10-9 Oneshot Now In TECHNICOLOR~






Hot off the press and distributed through the intertubes~ This oneshot is one step closer to being in the can! Monday is lettering day and I already know I have a couple panels that are going to need some editing magic.

But at least the coloring is done! :D My theory behind was the story would start out with muted tones save the red of Ahimsa's hair, then reach it's climax into high saturation and then end with muted tones again. Page four with the monochrome effect in those panels I used specifically for psychological/cinematic effect but still I'm a bit unsure if it'll fly since it's four panels of it. I like it. But we'll see how the critique goes. :D

The kitten is still The Best Thing Ever. XD She's a very curious baby!

Enjoy. :3

No comments: