5.18.2008

Feeding The Fire

I'm so happy I finally got some time to sit down and work on my Firebreather piece for the Quarter long Temple Challenge! Considering I must have thumbnailed it back in oh? Early March I think I kinda looked at my scribbles all 'What was this squiggle again? D:' I had to do a few tweaks, nail down some bits in the face construction. From the start I had planned to do this digitally since I can turn it out quickly and be satisfied with the result. Luckly for doing those 10-9 pages in taking what I learned from those and funneled it down into these MAN am I pleased. :D However there's the teeniest of tangents waiting to happen between Duncan's thigh and his BFF's knuckle. MUST FIX. >E I love that tree like crazy. @_@ I fiddled a bit to make a crunchy brush for the leaves and it TOTALLY looks dry brushed. That? Is awesome. :D

Enjoy. :3

No comments: